RunCam have taken the much loved low latency Sony SuperHAD II CCD and packaged it in a HS1177 size form factor. They added a few of their own image enhancement tweaks. They even bundled in a bunch of accessories to make mounting this camera on your mini-quad as easy as possible.
The Rotor Riot Special Edition is the same much loved FPV camera with a factory installed high quality GoPro lens that provides an increased field of view and improved colour reproduction. Pre-programmed Rotor Riot camera settings and of course it comes with the cool Rotor Riot logo so you can rip balls or die trying.
- Model: RunCam Swift - Rotor Riot Edition
- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY Super HAD II CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 600TVL
- Lens: High quality wide angle lens for GoPro cameras
- Signal System: PAL
- OSD Set: YES
- S/N Ration: >60dB(AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: PAL:1/50~100,000;NTSC:1/60~100,000
- AutoGain Control(AGC): YES
- Back light compensation(BLC): YES
- Min.illumination: 0.01Lux/1.2F
- WDR: D-WDR
- DNR: 2DNR
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W
- Power: DC 5 to 17V
- Net weight: 12g
- Dimensions: 26mm*26mm*30mm
- IR Version: IR Blocked
- Connector Location: TOP
Important: With today's extremely fast switching and powerful mini-quad ESCs. Voltage spikes have become a real hazard to the more sensitive electronics such as cameras. It is highly recommended you install an LC-Filter between your power lines from your battery and your RunCam Swift Camera.