The Returner R3 1402 motor is micro-sized to suit the every growing brush-less micro-quad segment that runs 1 to 2.5" propellers.
The wider stator of this motor provides sufficient torque to ensure your micro-quad is super responsive. But still retains a high level of efficiency so as not to over draw your tiny 300-500mAh LiPos.
The classic Returner design has been modified to suit the 2/4 screw pattern instead of traditional prop nut and the base features a 9x9mm bolt hole pattern. 150mm of 26AWG silicone wire should be more than enough to reach a 4in1 ESC all the way in the center of your stack.
- Model: Returner R3 1402
- KV: 8100kV
- Weight: 6g (out of the box with 150mm wire)
- Wire AWG: 28AWG
- Stator Diameter: 14mm
- Stator Height: 2mm
- Stator Lamination Thickness: 0.15mm
- Rotor: N52H (arc magnets)
- Casing Material: Al 7075
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Shaft Material: TBC
- Shaft Thread: N/A uses four M2x4mm prop retaining screws
- Motor Bearings: ?x5x2mm (height TBC)
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Diameter (can): 18.2mm
- Motor Height: 11.8mm (bottom of base plate to top of bell)
- Prop Shaft Thread:N/A
- Prop Shaft Length: 4mm
- Input voltage: 2S-3S (8.4 -12.6V)
- 4x M2x4mm Prop Mounting Screws
- 4x M2x7mm Motor Mounting Screws
- Coming Soon!