The Matek HUBOSD echo X Type combines a PDB with Dual BECs (12V and 5V) a 140A Current Sensor and an STSD8 OSD!
High quality 2 oz. copper power distribution board with built in OSD for high current 3-5S Mini Quad applications. Side-by-Side ESC pads and flexible wiring options reduces wiring clutter, saving weight and making soldering easier.
The H Type is a 51x36x4mm 9g board uses typical 30.5mmx30.5mm M3 mounting holes make it perfect for stacking under common sized flight controllers, such as the popular Naze32/CC3D/SPRacing/KISS FC etc.
- 5.0 +/- 0.1V DC
- 2A Cont. (Max 2.5A)
- Linear Regulator
- 12V +/- 0.3V DC
- 500mA Cont. @ 4S IN
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC
- Dynamic on screen info
- Automatic flight timer
- Auto battery cell detection
- Low battery alarm
- Exceeding mAh alarm
- Min. voltage & Max current recorder
- Onscreen Pilot ID
- Firmware upgradable (requires FTDI adaptor not included)
- Simple GUI & setting
- Plug & Play
- 1x Matek Systems HUBOSD eco X-Type
- 1x 330µF Rubycon Capacitor
- Assortment of Nylon Standoffs and Screws
Please note: the 12V output will run at a reduced voltage on 3S packs.