FrSky's XSR receiver features an Sbus, CPPM support and Smart Ports. It is smaller than an X4R-SB reciever making it easier to slip into those tiny mini-quad builds.
Smart Port telemetry can be used with other FrSky Smart Port modules to monitor a whole array of digital sensors and send that data back to your radio.
Please Note: The XSR does not feature an analogue to digital port. Also, these receiver do not ship in the standard FrSky yellow/plastic boxes, but rest assured these are official FrSky modules.
- Dimension: 26*19.2*5mm
- Weight : 3.8g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA @5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus, & XJT module, X9E, Horus
- Channel limitations: SBUS (1-16Ch), CPPM (1-8Ch)