The Returner R4 motor by Brother Hobby is the next iteration of its highly popular Returner series. The R4 builds upon the success of its previous generations by adding a 4mm titanium alloy hollow shaft to improve strength and reduce weight. A redesigned stator with 0.15 lamination's as used in their Tornado series. An M2.5 retaining screw that does away with the C-clip. And last but not least larger 4x9x4mm EZO bearings for smoother running and improved durability.
The bell and the base are machined from high grade 7075 Aluminium Alloy making these motors both strong and very light. As with previous generations the R4 continues the use of N52H arc magnets which are very powerful and temperature resistant.
These motors are very high quality and perform extremely well.
Please Note: Pairing high kV motors with heavy bullnose props is possible. But please be aware that heavy props on higher kV motors draw a lot of current at full throttle. You need to ensure your ESCs and batteries are up to the task as well as expect shorter flight times.
- Model: Returner R4 2206
- KV: 2600kV
- Weight: Approx. 28.6g (30g out of box with wire)
- Wire AWG: 20AWG (150mm long!)
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Height: 6mm
- Stator Lamination Thickness: 0.15mm
- Rotor: N52H (arc magnets) - Size: TBC (they look 1.5mm)
- Casing Material: Al 7075
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Shaft Material: Titanium Alloy (hollow shaft)
- Shaft Thread: Standard Thread (CW righty-tighty)
- Motor Bearings: Japan EZO 4x9x4mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Diameter: 27.1mm
- Motor Height: 30.4mm
- Prop Shaft Thread: M5
- Prop Shaft Length: 12mm
- Input voltage: 3S-5S (12.6 - 21v)
- Coming Soon!