Foxeer have been around since the beginning of the FPV revolution, where cheap caseless board cams were in abundance. Their HS1177 was one of the best Sony 600 TV line CCD cameras to behold and it really helped accelerate the practicality of this hobby. "Look mum... I can see where I am going!"
Foxeer have really been stepping it up lately by pairing newer CMOS technology with great firmware to develop a fantastic looking FPV image with very little latency!
They've also worked on the installation experience by providing a flexible bracket and casing that allow it to fit a large range of FPV or Racer frames. Looking for something bigger with the traditional M12.5mm lens, try the Foxeer Predator Mini!
- Super Wide Dynamic Range
- Built in OSD for Voltage and Flight Duration monitoring
- Metal Captive Nuts (no more stripped case mounts!)
- Model: Foxeer Predator Micro
- Case Colour: Black (Yes, we only have black)
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Lens: 1.8mm (150° FOVD, 115° FOVH)
- Signal System: PAL
- OSD: Pilot Name, On Timer, Voltage Sense
- PICT Adjust: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Hue, Colour Gain
- Super WDR: YES
- Power: DC 5 to 40V
- Net weight: 5.5g (excluding bracket)
- Dimensions: 18.6mmx19mm
- Connector Location: TOP
- 1x Camera
- 1x Bracket
- 1x Mounting Screw Set
- 1x 5pin Silcone Wiring Harnesses (with 2pin OSD extension)
- 1x 6pin Silcone Wiring Harnesses
- 1x 5 Button Mini OSD Menu Cable
- 1x Manual
Important: With today's extremely fast switching and powerful mini-quad ESCs. Voltage spikes have become a real hazard to the more sensitive electronics such as cameras. It is highly recommended you install an LC-Filter between your power lines from your battery and your camera. Alternatively, power your camera off a 9-12V linear regulator that most modern PDBs or VTXs have built in. We do not recommend connecting them directly to LiPo power.
Click to image to view full size!