FrSky's X4R-SB receiver features 3 PWM outputs and 1 Sbus port that can carry up to an additional 16 channels. The X4R also has Smart Port telemetry which can be used with other FrSky Smart Port modules to monitor a whole array of digital sensors and send that data back to your radio.
The X4R-SB also features an analogue to digital port (A/D) called A2. For mini-quads this is primarily used in conjunction with a voltage divider to provide very accurate and flight controller independent battery voltage monitoring.
- The X4R-SB is an s.bus based receiver and does not support CPPM.
- The latest batch of stock are naked receivers, meaning they come without the pin headers pre-soldered and the packaging removed (both headers and packing are still included).
- Dimension: 40*22.5*6mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- Firmware Upgrade-able
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus, & XJT module, X9E, Horus
- Channels: SBUS (1-16Ch), PWM (1-3Ch)