The F411-MINI packs a lot of features in a tiny package. This FC is designed to fit into mini and micro-quads with a 20mmx20mm mounting pattern. Now you can have a full Betaflight with OSD experience in your micro. The F411-MINI is also equiped with the tried and tested MPU6000 IMU for up to 8Khz sampling.
Don't let that stop you using this neat little FC in your larger mini-quads though. When couple with the optional FCHUB-A you can add both a PDB with current sensing up to 200A (120A default) into your stack.
The F411-MINI comes with soft mounting grommets and brass inserts to convert the mounting holes to M2 screws if thats what you micro requires.
FC Specifications and Features
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411
- IMU: MPU6000
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Ports: VCP, UART1, UART2,
- 6x PWM/Dshot outputs
- 2x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red)
- Built in inverter for SBUS input (UART1-RX)
- PPM/UART Shared: UART2-RX
- SoftSerial supported on S5 & S6
- Camera control supported on Rssi pad
- Battery Voltage Sensor Scale: 1:10
- Current Sensor: No (Yes with FCHUB-A optional)
- BEC 5V: 2A
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA
- I2C1 SDA & SCL available
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: No
- Blackbox: No
- 28x28mm PCB with 20mm mounting holes
- 6x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x brass grommets M3 to M2
- Latest Betaflight Firmware (Load the "MATEK_F411" target)
- MatekSys FC Facebook Group
- Matek Systems Product Page
Please Note: While this FC is an F4 it uses the F411 chip instead of the F405 which is 68Mhz slower than a full sized F4. This means its still much faster an capable than an F3, however, it does have less power. So keep an eye on your cycle times if you start getting heavy with filtering and accessories such as LEDs and GPS etc.
Wiring and Config Diagram - Click Here to Download